All fields mandatory
Fevikwik, a cyanoacrylate glue, can be used to bond variety of substances such as all types of metals & alloys, Plastics like ABS (TV Cabinet, Food Processor Body, etc.), PVC (Rigid-Plumbing Pipes, Window Frames / Plasticized-Dust Curtains, Water hose pipes and most toys), Polycarbonate, Polystyrene (Refrigerator Egg Rack, Disposable Coffee Cups, CD Covers, etc), Epoxy, Bakelite, PU rigid foam, Rubber (neoprene), Cork, Ceramics, Pottery, Fabric, All types of wood, Leather, etc.
Fevikwik does not bond surfaces such as Polyethylene (Plastic bucket, Plastic Mug, Plastic Trays, etc.), Polypropylene (Garden Chair, Car Bumper / Dash Board, etc) EPDM rubber (Automobile window Gasket), Silicone Rubber & Teflon.
• If Fevikwik goes into your eyes - DO NOT PANIC Do not rub the eye. Fevikwik is non-toxic. Flush the affected eye with clean cool drinking water once or twice, keeping the eye open. Use eye-cup if available. Things become normal in about 8-10 hours. Consult eye doctor if the problem persists
• If Fevikwik gets stuck in your hair - Wash the hair with water; it may separate after 24 hrs. Try to lightly comb the affected area. Do not use force.
• If Fevikwik falls on the skin - Wash with water. Fevikwik will not go off, but harden. The hardened residue will peel off easily within a day, without leaving any stain. Fevikwik does not burn the skin.
• If Fevikwik gets stuck to the fingers - Do not force open. Dip the affected fingers in cold or warm water. Try to pry open after 5-10 minutes. When separated, fingers will have residue strongly stuck to the fingers, which will fall off within a day.
• If Fevikwik is spilled on an expensive cloth - Do not bend the affected hardened portion. Keep the affected portion of cloth dipped in Nail Polish Remover (solvent) for 1-2 hours, in a small container. Check intermittently. Excessive quantity of adhesive or older stain needs more soaking time. Firstly check if the solvent is not affecting the colour of the cloth, especially if the cloth is dark coloured.
• If Fevikwik spills on a laptop/mobile screen, painted car body, spectacle glasses etc. - Keep a small cotton swab soaked in 'Nail Polish Remover'(solvent) on the stain for 5-10 minutes. Avoid using excess solvent. Clean off the softened adhesive by rubbing. For painted car or motorcycle body, first check whether solvent is affecting the paint.
Call us for any help on